Monday, November 06, 2006

Welcome to the Trilogy Report! If this is your first time browsing thru my notes, I welcome you, if you are a regular reader of the Trilogy Report, welcome back.

Highlights of the week include the lowering of the mowers on the greens. No more need for the anvil when you are putting! I toured the golf course today, and it keeps looking better everyday. Head Superintendent Scott Werline and his Turf Maintenance team members are doing a remarkable job.

We continue to have great rate of progress reports. People are playing in 4 ½ to 4 ¾ hours. With the course still under golf paths only, those times are what we are looking for.

Azul Restaurant continues to increase in popularity. If you haven’t tasted the entrees prepared by Chef Isaias and Chef (El Gato Grande) Roy, you are keeping your taste buds from experiencing some of the finest food on the eastern side of the valley.

Friday night patrons at Azul were presented with a surprise - we eliminated the separate side orders and included them with the meal. The response was fabulous.

“The Room with a View” continues to gain popularity; if you haven’t experienced an evening by the fireplace out on the deck, I invite you.

For you ladies who had your eyes on the Paula Creamer Collection, it is restocked and ready for you to find you favorite eyewear.

The Pre-purchase program for the 2007 Hybrid pass has been quite successful. Get on MTL, or starting Wednesday, visit www.trilogygolfclub.com to find out more about the pre buy incentives.

Congratulations to 2004 Skins Game Participant Adam Scott for his victory at the Tour Championship. The victory vaulted him into 3rd on the final PGA Tour Money List. Once again the Skins Game has an eye out for talent.

The Celebrity list for the LG Skins Game continues to grow! How do I know, you ask?Well, I have been keeping my ear close to the tracks (an old Montana saying). The names I cannot release without the penalty of a jail sentence - so I will just keep you in suspense... there was something about World Series heroes past, though... and with that, I have given too much information. If you see me over the next couple of days looking like I lost a few pounds, it won’t be from the Daniel Diet that I am on, it will be from some hide taken out of my backside for hinting about Pro Am celebrities!

Almost forgot! Montana 10, Calpoly 9. What a barn burner! How about Louisville! I went to high school with Head Coach Bobby Petrino! As a young football player, our football practices followed Carroll College Fighting Saints football practice. Their coach at the time was Bob “Putter” Petrino Sr. Just a little random Montana information for you all.

Until next week, keep that rock rolling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home